
The most beautiful, brightest, sweetest baby girl is 18 months today! I guess I should say toddler girl.
Some things she has been into lately:
- Mommy - She has turned into quite the mommy's girl! Although she still loves to wrestle and be chased by daddy, she definitely prefers me more now.
- Coloring/Drawing
- Climbing - All over me, the couch, or whatever.
- Being outside - She brings her shoes to me and says, "shoes. outside?" The nursery leader in our ward always comments about how much she loves outside time too.

- Seats - She loves her "seats" (stroller, highchair, car seat, etc)
- Numbers - She loves to count, and point to numbers in books or wherever she sees them. She'll just randomly point to things and say, "eight, nine ten!"
- Alphabet - She sings her ABC's all day, every day. I still can't get her on video though! And loves her foam letters and numbers in the bath tub.
- Blocks - She loves to stack things.
- Piano - She likes to have "Brighton's turn" when I'm done teaching piano.
- Stairs - She walks up and down them like a big girl, and would do it all day long.

- Eating - This is probably #1 on her list. She walks to the table like every hour and says, "eat, eat?" then proceeds to inhale a snack in record speed. Don't worry though, she still eats 3 huge meals as well! Which leads me to her stats:
- 23 lbs 4 ounces - 40th percentile
- 32 1/4 inches - 60th percentile
- 18 3/4 head - Crap, I can't remember! It's always been the 75th... So I'll go with that.

She is such a great talker, I have no clue how many words she has now. She is saying new words everyday and it is so fun! She has even started putting things together like, "got it!", "more please", "where'd she go?", "all done", "here you go!", "oh baby "go outside?", "I so sorry" and "love you". I don't realize how much I say something until she starts repeating it. I say, "here you go!" every morning when I give her her breakfast. Now she just says it for me :)
Speaking of letters and numbers...
I had no idea she could do this until last night.
I am such a proud mommy!
I had no idea she could do this until last night.
I am such a proud mommy!

She loves her baby dolls, hence the "oh baby", and gives them loves and kisses all the time. Side note: She'll even hug something random (like today it was the vacuum) and say, "oh baby". She is going to be a great big sister.
Anyway, I'm stopping. There are just so many fun things I love about our sweet girl. We are having so much fun, and as always can't get enough of her! Happy 1/2 Birthday B!
Pictures and super cute dresses provided by Sarah Hull Photography and Little Penelope Lane.
Jodee-She is sooo smart! Alyssa can't even name that many! I better get to work. And I LOVE the clothes and bows. I REALLY need to order some!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little genius! Harrison still isn't interested in letters and numbers, and he's 3 1/2!
ReplyDeletejodee I am just going to drop my next kid off at your house after birth so you can raise them. Because I am with Kendal Natty could care less about numbers and letters and she is almost four.
ReplyDeleteOh you know that was me.
ReplyDeleteI have to many blogger accounts.
What a smart and beautiful little girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is one incredible girl! It only gets better!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute Jodee! It's amazing how much they know at such a young age!
ReplyDeleteWell I know that anything I say is just going to sound like a prejudiced grandma, but WOW! I thought some of my kids were smart, but I don't think any of them could recognize numbers and letters that young! She's so darling and cute and is looking more and more like her mom every day! Sorry Braden! Can't wait to see her. give her hugs and kisses from Grandma
ReplyDeleteGeez...what a cutie! And so bright too!
ReplyDeleteI love me some Baby B. #2 is gonna have some steep competition. :)
ReplyDelete