Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

38 Weeks!

Just a little update:

No picture this week because my flippin' camera is broken!!! Perfect timing :( Anyway... had my weekly doctor appointment today, and... I'm pleased to announce I am dilated to a 3, and 90% effaced! I was stoked to say the least. Now, I know women walk around dilated for weeks and don't go into labor, so I'm really trying hard not to think about it, and am telling myself not to get excited. But it's kind of hard when your doctor says, "See you next week... if you make it!" ... Uh oh, we might be in for some very long days.

In the mean time, I need to finish packing my bag (I keep wearing my 'go home' outfit because it's so comfy, and tell myself, "I'll pack it next time I wash it"), get a new camera/my camera fixed, obviously (can't have a baby without a camera!), and re-clean my house. I started those cleaning projects WAAAAAAY too early.

Oh, and PS. Don't forget to vote! (see post below).

5 comments:

  1. I am guessing Augutst...13th. 7lbs 6oz :)
    I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Are we now guessing when she will come out?
    August 17. 7lbs 2oz.
    That sounds like a small baby. Dora was 8lbs 3.5oz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to guess! Ok...August 22nd....7lbs 13oz...20 in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever (3 & 90%)... (can you tell I'm jealous?)
    And I can't believe I'm the ONLY one that's voted Leonidas... he would kill everyone, hands down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!