Brighton made her debut at the 10th ward on Sunday. This dress barely still fit! It said newborn (which all of the other newborn clothes I have fit her great), but when looking at the tag (after I pulled it off), I noticed it said 5 - 8 lbs. Oops! She's probably over 10, but it still buttoned, so we were good.

You can see the dress better in this one :)

PS. Just wanted to post this cute picture too :) Gotta love the lips!
(don't mind her headband pushing out her ears)
So cute! I love the little dress!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and the babe and dress are so cute! Sad I'm no longer in the ward to be there for your debut
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got to see that cute dress in person. She looked adorable. I'm sorry I didn't come closer to her...I was a little under the weather and didn't want to get her sick. (so I guess I shouldn't really apologize.)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! She is so sweet Jodee! I love that dress. And that picture with her lips is adorable. You look amazing...holy cow!! Not fair.
ReplyDeleteVery cute dress! She is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in these pictures. Hair, make-up, everything.
ReplyDeleteAnd she is darling. I'm glad the dress buttoned up... I hate when you wait too long to put them in something and then it doesn't even fit.
Oh she is so cute. I love the dress. I bet it is so much fun dressing her. You look really pretty too! And yes can we please make a phone date. When is the best time for you? Let me know.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is one cute baby. BUT that is one GORGEOUS mom!! I know I'm predjudice, but you look so pretty in those pictures!! Brighton looked so cute in that dress - she has grown soooo much. Maybe you shouldn't do anything to your hair color - it looks so pretty!! Miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteAw, precious! Those pictures of you two are just adorable. Can't wait to meet her! You look great, by the way.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute Jodee!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
ReplyDeleteGet outta here with your hot self!!! Those pictures are GORGEOUS of both of you! I love that dress! I'm excited to see you both today!
ReplyDeleteBaby and Mommy are so cute!
ReplyDelete