Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Problem Solved!


I was having the hardest time trying to figure out how to store Brighton's accessories better. I just had them all in a drawer with her socks, tights, hats, etc. and I could never find the headband, or bracelet, or socks, etc. that I wanted.

A girl can never have too many accessories right?

I passed this (60-Spool Thread Rack) in Michael's a few weeks ago, and a light bulb went off. I thought I would test it out to make sure it was practical before I blogged about it. I just hang the headbands so the band is hanging below and the bow is sitting up top. Its not as easy as throwing them in a drawer, obviously. But it is so much easier to see everything and I love it. You just have to have a spot to set it. Now the drawer fits her socks, tights and hats nicely, and I can see all of her headbands and bracelets as well! (Oh, and I hung all of her bow clips on a ribbon, tied it in a loop and hung it on a hanger in the closet.)

Problem solved!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jodee :) We are so excited..

    You have such a cute little family! Are you still living in California?? I havent seen your family forever! By the way-- Cute idea with the accessories!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!