Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Events

Water:
Brighton sure loves the water. We've been to the splash area at the Long Beach Town Center a few times and over to friends to play in the water. On Labor Day Braden, B and I went over to the Cerritos Town Center for some lunch, and walked by the big fountain they have. Brighton started doing her whining jibber-jabber (which I need to get on video, because it is too cute), so I thought she was scared because it was so loud. As we started to walk away, she got so hysterical, and kept reaching for the fountain. Nope not scared. She just wanted to go in and play.





Um, pretty sure my daughters ghetto booty popped it. A little Target GC is on its way! :o)

Music Class Preview:
Last Friday night I did a Music Class preview at Eat. Play. Grow. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was thinking it would be kind of a sit and listen type of event. Boy was I wrong!

This was my audience minus about 20 people. Kids running, parents talking, chaos.


There was two separate shows and the first one actually went surprising well despite the chaos. The 2nd session, not so well. I gave up after about 2 minutes, because there was so so so so so much going on, and it was so so so so loud. I did have a great time and got to talk with a lot of cute families. Classes start next week, tell your friends!


John Williams:
On Saturday Night we got to go to the Hollywood Bowl to see John Williams and the LA Philharmonic Orchestra perform. We usually go every year, but missed last year because Brighton had just arrived. I was excited to start up the tradition again:) We had a great time with most of Braden's siblings, some friends, and friends of friends. Our crowd can get a bit rowdy, even if it is an orchestra event, but we only got shushed once ;). The 1st 1/2 was ALL Harry Potter. Which is fine from a musical stand point, but for one that does not like HP (sorry, I know that is like swearing for a lot of you), I would have preferred more of a variety. The 2nd half had the good stuff, Star Wars, ET, Catch Me If You Can, Superman, etc. From how many light-sabers we saw, I think the 1st half should have been all Star Wars!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get such cute swimsuits? She is loving that water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighton is such a little doll! I agree with Brittany...way cute swim suits! You are such a cute mom...I wish you lived in Cedar it would be so fun to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zebra print suit was a total 'must-have-splurge' from Gymboree. It's quite big, so I think she might even be able to wear it next year :) The purple one is just a clearance suit from Old Navy. Thanks for the compliments! And yes, Julie, it would so so much fun to get together! I'll let you know when we'll be up next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!