
Feeling very done at this point.
Baby hasn't dropped yet... or at least it doesn't look like it.
Brighton had already dropped by 37 weeks.
Doctor appointment is on Monday.
I've been having pretty annoying contractions every evening the past few days.
It kind of weirds me out that I will for sure have a baby by the 7th.
Ohh I can't wait until you have your baby! I wonder if she will come earlier....
ReplyDeleteBefore I even read anything the first thing I thought was that you had dropped. But it might just be the picture. I think you will have this baby next Saturday. Not sure why just throwing a date out there :)
ReplyDeleteOr on the 5th then she can have the same birthday as Noah!
ReplyDeleteShe is coming so soon!!!! YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! It just seems like you had cute little Brighton and were telling her birth story last week. Now you'll be telling another one in no time! Can't wait...we're very excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete