Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

TV

For always saying I'm not much of a TV watcher, I sure have a lot of shows I'm looking forward to this Fall! I guess I may not end up watching them all but.... here's my line up.
  • Lie to Me
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Office
  • Outsourced
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Biggest Loser
  • Parenthood
  • Law & Order SVU
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Keeping up with the Kardashians
  • The Spin Crowd
And maybe a few more. What shows are you excited for?

8 comments:

  1. Love Greys, Desperate and The Office. I don't know what outsourse is? I do LOVE Modern Family. I am determined to watch as many shows as possible before the twins arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outsourced is the new comedy coming after The Office. It's about a call center in India... looks like it could be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outsourced is the new comedy coming after The Office. It's about a call center in India... looks like it could be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Biggest looser (don't get Aaron started on that one), Big Bang, and I like watching 19 Kids and counting. I'm looking forward to Outsourced too, that one look pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? No Criminal Minds or CSI:NY? Those are 2 of my absolute faves! Soni & I also have a guilty pleasure of America's Next Top Model. Don't know what the obsession is, but we never miss an episode. Looking at the fall line-up I wasn't too sure about any new shows...the one with the family of superheroes sounds interesting though. Yeah, TV's my life...I'm SINGLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Desperate Housewives!!! One week from today it starts up again! You should add MOdern Family to your list :) I LOVE that show. It is so funny. The season premiere starts this wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely greys and biggest loser with a few in between.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!