Boston's monthly list:
- Yes, she is a red head. Someone new "discovers" that everyday.
- She is walking. Her first steps were on April 3rd and over the last 3 weeks she has gotten better and better.
- Loves to be in the water. Too bad she is as white as they come, being in the sun is not her friend.
- Babbles and copies things we say.
- Loves to dance, and instead of the classic baby bounce, she thrashes back and forth.
- Has screaming matches with her sister.
- Says mama and dada discriminately.
- Prefers to feed herself and loves: cheese, quesadillas, eggs, bagels, waffles, bananas, oranges and chicken. She hates: bread.
- Loves to climb into things.
- Loves to be pushed in the umbrella stroller by Brighton.
- Loves to follow Brighton around, but actually seems more happy when Brighton is napping and she is playing by herself.
- Hates being put in her car seat. This girl is going to LOVE facing forward.
- Is super strong. If she wants to be put down she will push so hard against you. I've almost dropped her several times.
- Still a mama's girl. She cries almost every time I leave the room.
- Loves Popcorn Popping and will do some of the actions. Also likes Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Had the time of her life at the Westminster Mall play area.
- Has 4 teeth and 1 more about to poke through.
- Takes two, 1 1/2 hour naps.
- Still wakes up around 4 or 5 a lot. About 1/2 of the week, we're up before 6. Kill me.
- Puts most everything in her mouth.
- Loves her bottle... and has had some regular milk and liked it. Our 1 year old switch should be seamless :)
- And again, is basically just the opposite of Brighton as a baby.
Happy 11 Bossy!






Just want you to know I really enjoy reading your blog! You guys live far away so we miss out on a lot but thru your blog I feel like I'm watching your kids grow up! They are super cute and make me want to have babies!! lol but for now I'll just enjoy watching yours! PS Boston wanting to walk onto the grass but not sure she should was soooo cute!!! She is soo smart!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the videos! Grandma loves it!
ReplyDeleteShe is so darn cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered she was a red head.:)
ReplyDeleteI am going to annoy you and write this on every single post of Bossy but her and Jacob couldn't be more alike. I knew she was a redhead but these pictures lately seem to show it more! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteIt's just funny, I honestly feel like when I read your posts I am reading my own only with two girls. Bossy is so cute and I LOVE the baby buns picture. I just want to pinch that little baby bum through my computer! So cute!
I love how happy your little girls look. You are such a fun mom for them. :)
ReplyDelete