Lately, Brighton has been letting me put curlers in her hair at night. I'm trying to make more of an effort to
torture do her hair more. Someone in our ward saw her hair like this on Sunday and said, "Oh good for Mom for taking the time to do your hair!" I know he did NOT mean it as I took it, but it was kind of a wake up call. Even though she cries like I'm stabbing her every time I brush it, I guess she's just going to have to get over it. I have a super sensitive head as well so it's been hard for me to put her through what I know is painful. But since I know that it hurts, I'm extra gentle..I promise.
I've been wanting glasses for awhile.... just for at home. So instead of forking over hundreds of dollars, I decided to take advantage of being far sighted and just buy reading glasses. $14.99, oh ya.
I have to go check on my girls before I go to bed. I can't sleep if I don't. I always find myself taking pictures of them in "cute" positions, or whatever. I seriously could make a whole collage with all of the pictures I've taken. Anyway, I just thought this one was extra cute the other night. She had all of her princesses in formation before falling asleep.
I hate not having a back yard, but our long drive way is sure fun after it rains. They have so much fun running back and forth through the puddles.
Next up, a "Wicked" weekend with my mom!
Brighton's hair is so cute curled like that! And yes, Boston is definetely NOT a baby! I love to listen to her talk. It was so fun to get to see the girls (and you and Braden, of course)!! My favorite of the weekend...."I love my grandma", by Brighton!!
ReplyDeleteI love the curls!! I remember the days when my girls would have their heads full of little pink curlers :) That line up of princesses is too precious!
ReplyDelete