As always I have no idea what is happening in the world. I hate news. It just depresses me. So that I don't chance hearing or seeing anything sad, I just don't look or watch anything news related. Smart right? Genius.
On Saturday we took the girls outside to play around 6, and I immediately noticed the lighting was off. I said, "What's happening? Is there an eclipse going on or something?" Luckily an up to date person, aka my mom, was with me and informed me that yes, it was going to be a full eclipse; a once in a life time event. Whoa. Glad I didn't miss it!
Guess what city had the best view in all of the United States? Kanaraville, Utah. Never heard of it? It's just south of Cedar City. Craziness. So of course my awesome dad got some sweet shots. He used his welding helmet as a filter. Genius again.
On Saturday we took the girls outside to play around 6, and I immediately noticed the lighting was off. I said, "What's happening? Is there an eclipse going on or something?" Luckily an up to date person, aka my mom, was with me and informed me that yes, it was going to be a full eclipse; a once in a life time event. Whoa. Glad I didn't miss it!
Guess what city had the best view in all of the United States? Kanaraville, Utah. Never heard of it? It's just south of Cedar City. Craziness. So of course my awesome dad got some sweet shots. He used his welding helmet as a filter. Genius again.
Those ARE really cool pictures - kind of made me sad to miss it - BUT I wouldn't trade my fun weekend with your family for anything - not even a solar eclipse!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like dad wrote this. haha.
Delete