Tot Lot came to an end last week. I have mixed emotions. Happy not to have to drive there everyday. Very happy not to have to work another Wednesday. Not happy that I don't have the option to pawn off my kids 3 days a week. It was really nice the last couple of weeks because Boston was able to go without me needing to stay. (They have to be 2). But I'm excited to start a new daily routine and have some fun Summer adventures.
Here is Brighton on her first and last days of Tot Lot. I think the tank top she wore on her first day got handed down to Boston and I'm sure ruined in the first wear. But you can see how tall she's gotten with how short her shorts are!
Summer, here we come!
A Boston cream pie!! So perfect!! I love her! Isn't it amazing what a year can do for those kiddos? So crazy! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture of the two of them! I can't believe how much shorter those shorts are - she really has grown and gotten older!
ReplyDelete