...... nother GIRL!!!
I'm glad she cooperated so you could find out:) Congrats! Are the girls excited? So much for Dane having a boy cousin close in age. Oh well, maybe I'll have a girl next.
I'm so excited for you. Sometimes I think my two girls are plenty of girl around here, but they are so much fun.
I know just how you feel :)But really, life couldn't be more perfect!
HAHA!!! I LOVE Cherri!!!! She just comes out of the woodwork with the best stuff. Girls night every night at our houses!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I'm glad she cooperated so you could find out:) Congrats! Are the girls excited? So much for Dane having a boy cousin close in age. Oh well, maybe I'll have a girl next.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you. Sometimes I think my two girls are plenty of girl around here, but they are so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI know just how you feel :)
ReplyDeleteBut really, life couldn't be more perfect!
HAHA!!! I LOVE Cherri!!!! She just comes out of the woodwork with the best stuff.
ReplyDeleteGirls night every night at our houses!!!!