Those are great pictures! Isn't it sooo exciting? We found out we are having a boy! It somehow just became so much more real once we got the ultrasound pictures! I can't wait to check back on Thursday for the big announcement!
Ahh! I can't wait! I might be more excited than you.. okay maybe not you but more than Braden and Justin put together! You should do the necklace trick one more time before you find out.. and see if it really works! jk
Those are great pictures! Isn't it sooo exciting? We found out we are having a boy! It somehow just became so much more real once we got the ultrasound pictures! I can't wait to check back on Thursday for the big announcement!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for Thursday...
ReplyDeleteAhh! I can't wait! I might be more excited than you.. okay maybe not you but more than Braden and Justin put together! You should do the necklace trick one more time before you find out.. and see if it really works! jk
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited to check back on Thursday! It's almost Thursday!!!
ReplyDeleteYour little Babe is a cutie already!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! So excited to see what your having.
ReplyDeleteIts thursday! Where's the news?!
ReplyDeleteThursday night I said... I know, the anticipation is killing everyone!
ReplyDeletehey it's thursday night..... :)
ReplyDeleteOkay...it's 7:00, I'm counting down to 7:30pm !!!
ReplyDelete