Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update :)

Eat and Sleep are Brighton's favorite things to do. Surprise, surprise! Not only does she love her hammock, she also loves the cozy bed that Megan made for her, and loves to just chill on the couch when people aren't holding her trying to spoil her.. eh hem... Stacy.






We're getting the hang of this breastfeeding business. Only a few tears shed. But she seems to be settling into a 3 - 3 1/2 hour schedule, and is getting better and keeping her days and nights straight. I bawled my eyes out after my Mom and sis left on Monday morning, because I was sure I couldn't handle this without them. They were so great to help out with everything from cooking and cleaning to getting up with me in the night to change her diaper and keep me company. A HUGE Thank You to them!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! More pictures =) She is adorable. Looks like a very sweet girl. I cried so hard too when my mom left. But I do also have Kelli 10 minutes away. I'm lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures. I cried when my mom left too. You will be able to handle this without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Jodee! I'm glad you liked the magnet board and I hope it matched ok. I went off the picture of the crib you put on your blog and yes I did make it. I'm telling you modge podge is my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, no one cried more than me, cause I was not only leaving my first granddaughter, but my daugher!! I cried from Long Beach to Cedar City! But it was so much fun being there - I wouldn't trade that time there for the world. Thanks for being a good sport, Braden, with all the estrogen!! Hugs and Kisses from Grandma- I miss you, Brighton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You did it Momma!It gets easier every day and it helps when the hormones get back to normal too. Hang in there, you'll get your routine down soon, but for the mean time-it's survival mode. Glad you had an overall great birthing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there... hahaha Not only am I telling you that, but I'm telling myself. I never knew how much I loved sleep until it was gone. :) Your little girl is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help it that I want to spoil her every minute I see her!! I need to spoil someone (I can add you to my list if needs be, so I can get more Brighton time)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!