Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Out With 2

I made my first trip out alone with 2 kids today. (Well kind of... Stacy did come with me, but she has her own baby so I'm still going to count it). We went to the Westminster Mall for some playtime. It went pretty darn well I must say!

Thanks to Boston being an angel *knock on wood*



and Brighton loving her new stroller.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah for angels. Yeah for loving new strollers. Yeah for you - supermom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a successful outing! She really is an angel:-) Brighton looks like such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Hopefully Boston will continue to be an angel and Brighton will be a fantastic big sister! Harley and I want to come over and play, or go out and play too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!