Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Things

It's about time for another Favorite Things post, right?  It's been f-o-r-e-v-e-r. This is the last one I could find...not terribly exciting, although I do still love that primer, and have that shirt in my closet.

On to much more exciting things. *insert sarcasm* But, hey, maybe one of these things will change your life.

In no particular order:

1. Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light.  I hate all things Cherry, except this. Very delicious.


2. The Organizher collection from Target. I'm not sure how I functioned without my fridge family calendar.  They have lots and lots of cute, fun things to help every mama stay organized.


3. My new Jillian Michaels weight set. I got these for Christmas from my brother John.  It makes working out at home much more exciting.



4. Verizon Fios.  There is almost no need for a DVR.  Almost everything is available On Demand.



5. Chili's Virgin Margaritas.  Here is how you have to order it though:  "I would like a blended virgin margarita, but not in the virgin glass.  I would like it in the big specialty blue glass with a full rim of salt (or sugar). Thank you."

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try the pomegranate crystal light. Right now I can't live without the raspberry lemonade one.

    So jealous of your new Jillian Michael's weights.

    I love anything Target :) But I especially love their Organizer line too.

    Haven't had the margaritas at Chili's. Virgin of course. I'll have to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten bucks says you still get that virgin margarita served in the same mug they serve coke in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!