Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Brunch 2012

Last Friday I hosted my 3rd annual Easter Brunch. I've always loved Easter. If you asked me as a kid what my favorite holiday was, I would say Easter. So I've decided to make that my holiday to host a fun get together.  I forgot to take pictures before we started eating, but you get the idea.

Yummy brunch food: lemon scones, apple cinnamon muffins, hashbrown/egg nests, waffles, bacon, fruit, virgin sangria and other various drinks.  



After eating the girls made bracelets with chunky beads and pipe cleaners.  I tell ya, pipe cleaners are the best way to go. So easy!







Then we headed to our tiny patch of grass for an egg hunt (or more realistically, an egg pick up). Our possum friend didn't join us this year.



Boston was a little slow and only gathered 2-3 eggs.  Here is the look on her face when she realizes there aren't any more. "Huh?" She cracks me up.

Then back inside for more playing and mom chatting. The girls all played so well together and seemed to have a great time. They each got a little foam purse and stickers craft to take home as well.  Thanks for coming everyone! We love having you all over :)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmkay, I don't know if it was just because work was kind of boring, but I probably checked your blog like fifty times last week and saw tortilla soup over and over. Then you drop three posts on me of the chilluns? No fair.

    That brunch is soooo cute. Love the egg pickup and Boston's "huh?" face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry :( I really am going to try and blog like every other day. Keep checking!

      Delete
  2. So so fun! Everything was soo adorable and delicious! Aud brought her purse take-home to church and made it during sacrament meeting. Best sacrament activity ever! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!