Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 2013

I swore I would never type the sentence, "I'm so behind!" But alas, I am SO BEHIND! A whole flippin' year! I have given myself 6 weeks to get up to date. That should be doable, doing monthly recaps.

So back to LAST July.

We went up to Utah for a family reunion over Independence Day and had a ton of fun.

S'mores!

With Sterno cans for safety of course!


 A trip to Cedar isn't complete without going bowling!




And then of course the New Harmony parade.  The only parade I know where they toss out otter pops!

Rides in the side x side.

And horse rides with great grandpa! Does your 85 year old grandpa still ride a horse? Mine does.

Obligatory Sister picture. Happy Indepence Day!

And cousin picture. Baby Sloane and Baby Berkeley.

Outside day with cousins. Chalk, bubbles and sprinklers!






 And the happiest little traveler ever.

Other things I happened to capture with a camera were:

Shopping!

Berkeley's first time with baby food, and she HATED it.

Look at those rolls! Cutest, chubbiest baby around!

Joe's Italian Ice on a hot day.

Some Kindergarten math prep.


And what's a Summer without a black eye. This one was from running into the corner of the table. Poor girl.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the bubble and sprinkler ones. Your grandpa is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!