Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cleaning Projects - Take Three

Today I finished Take Three of my cleaning project and tackled the front room. Cleaning out my desk area, piano stuff, cleaning baseboards, the whole nine-yards. Just have to document that my house can be clean, because I have a feeling that will be more of a challenge come End of August/September.





This coming week will be our bedroom, and linen closet (which is mostly done) and THEN.... The babies room! Braden has the week of the 14th off, so we are going to set up the crib, and get everything ready :) Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I need to pay some attention to my baseboards ASAP. But I would love to pay someone else to do it instead. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your good. I hired someone to clean my house when I was that pregnant! Although...I'm sure my house started out much dirtier than yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!