I am 30 weeks today!
CRAZY.
CRAZY.

Feeling pretty dang good, but starting to get tired.
I sneezed a week or so ago and really hurt my back (seriously, am I 90?), but with the help of a maternity belt, it's feeling much better.
I'm going to my OB appointments every 2 weeks now, so my next appointments in just a few days. As of last appointment my total weight gain was 14 pounds. But pretty sure the pounds are starting to stick now, so I'm hoping for the flu again. SIKE! How horrible would that be!?
I'm not even close to my goal of having everything done by 30 weeks. Now I'm just shooting for before she gets here. I'll be lucky if that happens.
We finally have a list of names going (I don't think I'm going to share them this time... although some of you may know a few of them). And of course we'll wait until we see her to pick the name that we think fits best.
People ask what is different between this girl and Brighton... Mostly just movement. This baby seems to move a whole lot more, especially all night. I don't remember Brighton ever waking me up, but this girl sure does quite often. And she gets the hiccups like 2 or 3 times a day!
I've really enjoyed having central air this pregnancy for the few minor hot days we've had so far. No more going into Labor and Delivery and lying about not feeling my baby move just so I can lay in a cool room for awhile and get monitored. (I might have done that the day before I had Brighton... just maybe).

Here's to the last 10 weeks!
My gosh 30 weeks! This pregnancy has gone so fast for me :P
ReplyDeletePs-You look like you are 20 weeks!
You look so good. You are my inspiration for my next baby. I am so proud of you!! I can't wait to see pictures of the cute girl!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! I wish I had learned the second time around.
ReplyDelete