Who doesn't like to go back and read journals, look at scrapbooks, etc.? I love going back and reading through old blog posts. Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed for myself, but I like to think I've matured over the years, so it's okay.
500 posts ago, I was giving my deep thoughts on Yogurtland vs. Golden Spoon. Then, I said I liked Golden Spoon more. Now that I'm a mama, I'm going to have to switch that. My girls think it's the greatest thing to get 50 cents worth of ice cream and a dime worth of gummies or whatever on top. So since I've matured into a mommy of two, I would choose spending my $1.20 at Yogurtland over the creaminess of Golden Spoon. Especially to please my favorite girls.
Brighton and I on a mommy daughter date.
500 posts ago, I was giving my deep thoughts on Yogurtland vs. Golden Spoon. Then, I said I liked Golden Spoon more. Now that I'm a mama, I'm going to have to switch that. My girls think it's the greatest thing to get 50 cents worth of ice cream and a dime worth of gummies or whatever on top. So since I've matured into a mommy of two, I would choose spending my $1.20 at Yogurtland over the creaminess of Golden Spoon. Especially to please my favorite girls.
Brighton and I on a mommy daughter date.
PS. I loved the story about the Patrick Swayze song! That is so awesome! Ask for something really big!!!! Also, ps, I loved the picture of Brighton when she didn't want to go hunt eggs and of Boston's tantrum in her pretty dress! You're girls are so "colorful"! I am really proud of her that she would go get her face painted, tho'. These are such cute pictures of you and Brighton.
ReplyDelete