Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

September 2013

On to September. 

Berkeley's first teeth poked through :) Her bottoms first. Look at that cute face!


We spent lots of afternoons at the pool.




And although I didn't take this munchkin in a ton, she still got plenty of time in front of the lens.



Boston enjoyed a Pump It Up play date with Adalie :)



And Berkeley proved to be the best baby as we waited in the ER at Long Beach Memorial for HOURS. She had petechiae, which from my googling can be anything from "nothing to worry" about to cancer. I couldn't get in to see our regular ped, and she doctor we saw told me Berkeley's platelets were definitely low and that we might as well go to the ER rather than waiting for blood work and then having to go in the middle of the night.  WELL, that was NOT the case. Her blood work came back perfect. Just a virus... and it's never come back.


Boston started her first year of Funco! It's a co-op preschool, and she was beyond excited. That huge grin just melts my heart.


Brighton continued with some dance classes. We loved Miss Sam.

Berkeley started getting around by pivoting and rolling. I looked down one morning, and she had made her way over to her sisters to play trains.

We also enjoyed our beautiful weather by going on nature walks. Katlyn is always a good sport and helps the girls find leaves and such.

This is the month I also decided it was time to get my booty in shape and I joined a Stroller Strides group! I was beyond intimidated my first day, but it was a really great workout and the other moms were super friendly. It also helped that Berkeley was an angel the entire workout. So I really have no excuse to quit.

I enjoyed a little alone time at one of my favorite places. I was in need of some serious guidance, and definitely found it here.

Proof that I am Mom of The Year.

And this too.

Boston had her first trip to the dentist! She did great, and didn't have any problems.

We had a great time at one of our first Funco field trips. We went to a Bower's Children Museum in Santa Ana. What a cute place! My favorite rule they had was that the kids could touch EVERYTHING.

Plus they got to do a craft! Boston was the last one at the table. So into her work.

This is a picture of Brighton's discipline chart at school.After having several days in the lower colors, I have a talk with her. "Let's try to get on blue or purple tomorrow, okay?" to which she replied, "Mom. Yellow's not that bad."

1 comment:

  1. I think I love your water pictures the most. Your family is so photogenic! I think you are awesome for going back and doing catch up. I probably would just skip it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!